These varieties mature sequentially, providing product six months of the year, October to March.
Bright orange color, easy peel, virtually seedless, excellent snack, available October – January.
- Contains phytochemicals that has been shown to promote heart health
- Rich source of vitamin C
- Great source of antioxidants
Matures a month after Satsumas, good flavor.
- Great source of hesperidin and naringenin, antioxidant compounds only found in clementines
- Exceptional source of dietary fiber
- Great source of enzymes important in the metabolism of carbohydrates
W. Murcott / Tango
Spring ripening, very juicy, sweet and flavorful, easily peelable.
- Excellent source of potassium and vitamin C
- Cholesterol free
- No trans or saturated fat
Smooth outside texture, with a characteristic ring around the blossom end.
- Great source of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Contains the carotenoid beta-carotene, which supports the immune system and vision
- Excellent source of flavonoids, which functions as an antioxidant and has been shown to lower the chance of developing chronic diseases