Whether you’re looking for a healthy on-the-go snack or a delicious topping for salads and parfaits, oranges should be a staple in every household. An excellent source of vitamin C and other nutrients, Bee Sweet Citrus is proud to provide our consumers with different varieties throughout the year!
Navel Oranges are more than just delicious fruit; they are a staple of California’s citrus industry. Sweet, seedless and easy-to-peel, various Navel varieties are available at Bee Sweet Citrus from November through June.
- Known for its small navel-like appearance at the end of the fruit
- Excellent source of vitamin C, fiber and potassium
- Sweet, rich flavor
Known as the “summer orange,” Valencias are exceptionally sweet and juicy. They make a wonderful stand-alone snack and can also be used for juicing.
- Most commonly grown variety of citrus
- Great source of vitamin C and phytonutrient compounds
- High juice content
Popular for their deep red-orange interior and berry-like flavor, Blood Oranges are easily spotted with their blushed rind. Commonly used for desserts and cocktails, Blood Oranges are sought out by many while in season!
- Excellent source of vitamin B9, which has been known to aid red blood cell formation
- Natural source of anthocyanins, compounds known to combat heart disease
- Delicious taste, with berry-like overtones
Often referred to as the “Pink Navel,” Cara Caras are popular amongst foodies everywhere! Its beautiful pink flesh and sweet flavor make it a great addition to salads, or allow it to act as a stand-alone snack.
- Excellent source of soluble fiber
- Great source of potassium, which has been shown to promote heart health
Unmatched in flavor and incredibly sweet, Heirloom Navels set a very high standard for easy-peel citrus varieties. Its high sugar levels make them a great meals, snacks and dessert. They are a must-have while in season!
- Great flavor, incredibly sweet
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Seedless & easy-to-peel