Small, tasty and easy-to-peel, mandarins a hit amongst families everywhere! Great for work, school and travel, these tiny citrus gems pack an abundance of nutrients and unforgettable flavor!
Known for their bright orange color, its easy-to-peel quality and leathery skin, Satsumas are among one of the more popular mandarin varieties. Its melt-in-your-mouth texture makes them a hit with adults and children.
- Almost always seedless
- Rich source of vitamin C
- Wonderful taste; great for snacking
Almost always seedless and refreshingly sweet, Clementines are a joy to eat while in season! They are great as an on-the-go snack and are often segmented to be included in salads.
- Great source of dietary fiber
- Sweet, tart taste
Known for its ring around the blossom end, Page mandarins are small to medium sized citrus fruits that are deep orange in color. Its smooth texture is easy-to-peel and popular amongst families everywhere!
- Fresh, sweet, citrus flavor
- Great source of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Excellent source of flavonoids, antioxidants that have been known to help lower the risk of chronic diseases
A springtime favorite, W. Murcott mandarins are very juicy, easy-to-peel and revered for its sweet taste! Its deep orange color and flat, round shape help it stand out against other varieties.
- Flat, round shape
- Excellent source of potassium and vitamin C
- Cholesterol free