- 3 1/2 cups of your favorite dry red wine
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Juice of 1 large fresh Bee Sweet Orange
- Juice of 1 large fresh Bee Sweet Lemon
- 1 cup lemon lime soda (Sprite / 7UP)
- 1 medium fresh Bee Sweet Orange sliced
- 1 medium fresh Bee Sweet lemon sliced
- 1 small green (preferred) or red apple, seeded and cubed
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher or container and refrigerate overnight if possible.
- Immediately before serving add soda, orange and lemon slices and cubed apple.
- Serve over ice (in a fun glass) spooning some of the fresh fruit from the pitcher into your glass.
Tips: If you are in a rush, use chilled wine. When in season use a Bee Sweet Citrus blood orange for your fresh orange slices.