For the Salmon:
- ½ Bee Sweet Citrus lemon – juiced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the Avocado Cilantro Dressing:
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- ½ Bee Sweet Citrus lemon – squeezed
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Avocado
- 2 tsp olive oil
For the Citrus Slaw:
- ¾ cups cilantro – chopped
- 1 Bee Sweet Citrus Navel Orange – juiced
- 2 tsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ½ cups bagged slaw
- 3 green onions – thinly sliced
- 4-5 Corn tortillas
- Grab a cast-iron skillet and place it in the oven. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, and allow the oven and skillet to get hot.
- While the oven is heating, prepare the salmon by coating it with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle salt and pepper on salmon for additional taste.
- Once the salmon is prepared, set it aside and begin to work on the avocado cilantro dressing. Place all of its needed ingredients in a blender and mix together until it’s smooth. Place the dressing in the fridge once it’s ready.
- Once the oven has reached 425 degrees Fahrenheit, place the coated salmon filet in the heated skillet and let it bake in the oven for 16-17 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the citrus slaw by mixing all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. For extra citrus taste, chop and additional navel orange and toss it into the mixture. Set aside.
- To determine whether or not the salmon is ready, check to see that its internal temperature has reached 145 degrees Fahrenheit. The salmon should also flake easily if you cut into it with a fork.
- While the salmon is cooling down, heat up corn tortillas.
- Place the salmon and the citrus slaw on top of tortillas.
- Drizzle the tacos with your avocado cilantro dressing, and enjoy!