- 4 egg whites & yolks – separated
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 5 teaspoons unsalted butter; melted
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup juice from Bee Sweet Citrus Meyer Lemon
- Zest from 1 Bee Sweet Citrus Meyer Lemon
For Toppings – Optional
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Powdered Sugar
- Rosemary for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Beat the egg whites until they foam (2-3 minutes). Set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter and flour; mix well. Add in egg yolks, lemon juice, milk and lemon zest. Mix wet and dry ingredients well. Gently fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour the batter into your 9×9 baking dish. Place in oven and bake until the cake is set and the top is golden brown (40-43 minutes)
- Remove from oven and let pudding cool. Dust with powdered sugar, raspberries and rosemary