• One Bee Sweet Citrus Mandarin
• Vanilla Yogurt
• Popsicle Sticks
• Parchment Paper
• A Cookie Sheet
• Cut a piece of parchment paper and place it on a clean cookie sheet. Set aside.
• Peel your mandarin and separate its segments.
• Place one Popsicle stick inside each segment.
• Dip each mandarin segment in the yogurt, and coat all of the segments with sprinkles.
• Place your sprinkled segments on your cookie sheet and place it in the freezer.
• Freeze your sprinkled segments for about 2-3 hours (or overnight).
Prep 10 minutes
Ready In 2-3 hours
Serves 1-2 People