Loaf Cake Ingredients
- ¼ cup of buttermilk
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Bee Sweet Citrus Mandarin zest
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons of Bee Sweet Citrus Mandarin juice
Icing Ingredients (Optional)
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions for Loaf Cake
- Grease 9×5 loaf pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Using an electric mixer, combine sugar and butter until fluffy. Add in eggs – one at a time.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine Bee Sweet Citrus mandarin zest and juice, yogurt and buttermilk.
- Fold in small amounts of wet and dry ingredients to butter mixture (one at a time), until everything is combined.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until toothpick is inserted into the middle of the mixture and comes out clean.
Directions for Icing (Optional)
- Sift powdered sugar until there’s no clumps
- Add in almond milk and vanilla extract
- Whisk ingredients together to achieve proper consistency
- Drizzle on top of loaf cake once it has been cooled. Enjoy!