For the pasta:
- 1/2 box of Whole Grain Pasta
- Broccoli Florets – Chopped
- Asparagus – Chopped
- Grilled Chicken – Pre-Cooked
- 1 cup Baby Tomatoes – Sliced in Halves
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach – Packed Tightly
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from a Bee Sweet lemon)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
Optional: 1 tsp of Dijon mustard (for sweeter flavor)
- Bring a pan of water to boil, and allow pasta to cook.
- Begin to prepare dressing; mix all dressing ingredients together and whisk together. Place mixture aside until pasta is ready.
- Begin to sautee broccoli florets, asparagus and grilled chicken in a large pan.
- Chop baby tomatoes in halves and set aside.
- Once pasta is ready, drain the water and pour 1 cup of fresh (and washed) spinach into pasta (the steam should cause the spinach to wilt).
- Toss the sauteed chicken, vegetables and baby tomatoes into the pan with the pasta.
- Serve pasta mixture on a plate and top with lemon vinaigrette dressing as desired.