- 2 tbsp Bee Sweet Citrus Royal Red Orange juice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Finely minced shallot
- 1-2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of arugula
- 3 Bee Sweet Citrus Royal Red Oranges
- 2 Navel Oranges
- 3-5 Mandarins
- 3 Avocados, thinly sliced
- Fresh Mint
- Chopped Pistachios
- Whisk together the Royal Red orange juice, lemon juice, shallot, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil until emulsified or shake in a mason jar.
- Assemble the salad. Place arugula down on the plate, arrange the citrus and avocado over the tops and garnish with mint and pistachios.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top prior to serving or serve on the side.