The source of all grapefruit and the largest citrus, our pummelos are up to 12 inches in diameter, tangy, sweeter than grapefruit and the skin is used in preserves and candy.
White flesh, sweeter than most grapefruit.
- Excellent source of fiber
- Great low sodium snack
- Great source of potassium, which helps promote heart health
Its bright green exterior slowly changes to a golden yellow as the season progresses; despite the color, this fruit is always sweet and delicious.
- Great source of vitamin A, which can help assist with vision health
- Exceptional source of antioxidants, which are known to fight off free radicals
- Great source of soluble and insoluble fiber