Premium product available year round.
The staple of the California Citrus industry; sweet, easy to peel and seedless. Various varieties are available from November through June.
- Great source of vitamin C
- Great source of potassium, an electrolyte mineral known for helping to keep the heart functioning well
- Great source of fiber
Spring & summer ripening; excellent for juice.
- Great source of phytonutrient compounds, such as citrus flavanones and hesperidin, which could have the potential to lower high blood pressure
- Excellent source of vitamin C, a water soluble antioxidant, known to boost the immune system
- Great source of limonin, a compound found in citrus fruits that has been known to help lower cholesterol
Deep red juice and blushed rind, tart, spicy berry-like flavor; great for juice and special beverages.
- Excellent source of folic acid, or vitamin B9, which has been shown to aid red blood cell formation
- Natural source of anthocyanins, basic natural compounds that give color to fruits and have been known to help reduce the risk of heart disease
- Great source of vitamin A
Pink flesh, juicy, sweet, low acid flavor and popular with chefs.
- Excellent source of soluble fiber
- Great source of folate, which has been recommended for pregnant women
- Great source of potassium, which has been shown to help promote heart health